We are looking for Technical Lab Integration with a UAV orientation, a good background in advanced multidisciplinary systems and a can-do attitude to take a lead role in supporting the company’s product development.
The integration team has the chance to work on both production and development programs as well as product troubleshooting and process improvements.
- Integration of UAV systems and prototypes.
- Perform testing, validation, QA of new/exiting products.
- Repair & diagnose of internal and customers products.
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Collaborate with the R&D team.
- Work closely and support the flight test group.
- The Job may require flights abroad from time to time.
If you have a passion for integration and drones, and would like to be part of a young dynamic team we would like to meet you!
- Experience as integrator or technician of multidisciplinary systems that combine hardware and software.
- Previous knowledge of the world of UAVs
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours.
- Must be self-motivated, a great team worker and abilities of guiding others.
- Verbal / writing / reading skills – Hebrew and English,
- Experience with military standards systems – an advantage.
- Practical Engineer – an advantage.
- Pilot certificate approved by RATA – an advantage.