Our systems combine multidisciplinary technologies from the fields of hardware, software, artificial intelligence, communication, mechanics, motion control, imaging and more.
As part of the growth and towards a transition from development to production, we are looking for a quality controller (QC) with experience in a multidisciplinary company that develops systems that combine hardware, mechanics, and software.
The Position includes overall responsibility for the quality process in the company, assimilation of the quality processes in the company, participation in design and performance of quality surveys.
- Building and implementing a quality QC program in the company Conducting exams for the systems developed in the company (mainly in the fields of electronics, mechanics, and combinations)
- Reception at the suppliers’ sites and the ability to work methodically against quality standards Participating in design surveys, conducting quality surveys, and certifying suppliers Leading improvement processes with suppliers, defining and improving quality indicators (KPI) Identification and notification of quality problems in production, registration and reporting of execution discrepancies and accompanying failure studies – FRACAS/SCAR
- Experience in troubleshooting and troubleshooting Accompanying and submitting the company’s products for customer review, preparing a product portfolio and applicable documents for submission to the customer.
- FAI transport for items manufactured / assembled in the company Directing and training the employees of the production departments in the implementation and enforcement of the company’s quality instructions and procedures.
- Validation of work instructions and routing sheets in the production processes Conducting line surveys and internal inspections in the company Ongoing support and accompaniment in the field of quality for manufacturers in Israel and abroad, data analysis, FAI accompaniment and approval for serial production.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering / electro-optics
- 3-5 years in the same position before – must.
- Experience in testing circuits/assemblies/harnesses – must
- Certification and knowledge of IPC 610/620, J-STD-001 standards to ensure the production and repair of circuits and harnesses (cables) and compliance with quality levels and compliance with the standards’ quality requirements – must.
- Experience in the areas of quality control for products and processes, in the aviation industry AS9100, ISO9000, MIL Standard – an advantage
- Experience in reading and understanding electrical blueprints Familiarity with different measuring equipment.
- High level technical English
- The ability to manage tasks independently and the ability to express yourself in writing and in writing when working with and in front of suppliers Work according to procedures and product records.
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, motivation, resistance to pressure and good human relations.